2008/5/22  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>    Our state has one of the highest unemployment rates in the nation and my
> husband was jobless for 6 months last year.   He has two journeyman's cards
> with over 20 years of experience in his trade (tool and die and pattern
> making) and he now works (happily) at our local hardware store.     The
> saving grace is his job is 5 miles from home, they schedule him around MY
> crazy schedule and he likes it.  I can relate fully to what you are saying
> and I think it's very true.

Two tickets!!!???  Get him up here, employers are crying for help and
are paying top dollar.

The trades up here are going crazy.

You're an x-ray tech?  Man...you'd be in high demand too.  My friends
daughter just started as a brand new tech last year and I think she
started at $25 an hour...

(Renee...there's 80 acres next door with your name on it :)

Wanda

--
Thoughts become things...