I could afford a lot higher mortgage and I could drive a brand new
mercedes or BMw or Lexus but I spend it on my horses instead...  I am
maxed out tho.  My husband says a new one cant come onto the property
unless an old one leaves and that is just about to happen.  My trouble
is I have only two horses I can ride anywhere, anytime, good deabroke
calm horses.  Then I have one that is too exciteable for big rides and
one that is too green and then I have my husbands horse that is his
and his alone.  now one of my deadbroke calm horses has to leave, he
is suffering here with the climate, and it is breaking my heart, but I
cant keep him knowing he is miserable and he is going to a place he
has been and was happy there.  My new horse that is coming is a good
deadbroke calm horse that was sold to someone who i think started
riding him too much too soon so they brought him back.  I have been
around him for almost a week and seen him ridden everywhere and he was
like my jas and my Teev, just a great calm horse so dont know what
happened there but I plan to take it slow with him and give him plenty
of time to get used to things and start out on a good foot so he will
be the good deadbroke horse I know he is...  my sister thinks I
shouldnt spend money on all these horses but she is not an animal
lover.  She thinks I should sell them all but one, that i have too
many, but  I think--   she should mind her own beeswax :)  I mean, it
would be different if any of them were skinny from lack of food.
Janice
even good horses have bad days sometimes.