So far, our Sweet Itch regimen seems to be working and it's a bad
buggy season for us.  I started off by trying to make sure the ponies
have a nice coat that will resist the allergens by giving them a cup
of BOSS every day along with a balanced diet.  Since Doppa has SE, I
started putting Equispot every 2 weeks (religiously) on her as soon as
I saw the first signs of bugs and I have been coating her ventral line
with Swat everyday - sometimes every other and putting her fly mask
(with ears) on her every day.  So far, other than the typical losing
hair itchies, we are doing well(knock on wood).  I'm just keeping my
fingers crossed that it will continue to work since the worst of the
SE season is still in front of us.

--
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them." -
William Farley

"I ride ponies because heart is not measured in hands." - Steve Edwards