>>> He leaves this evening and my heart is broken.  He turned out to be just
>>> the best horse EVER.  ever ever ever.  I will always love my Teev.

If ever there has been a well-matched pair, it's been Janice and Tivar.  He
was a different horse when I last saw him, October 2007, compared to when I
first met a rather angry pony in March 2006.   This is sad for all of us,
Janice, but I'm so grateful for the effort you put into making him into the
happy and delightful trail horse that he is, not expecting him to be
anything other than the wonderful, practically-perfect pony that God made
him to be.  God bless folks like you who aren't afraid to see the
overwhelming good in horse who has had a couple of "issues" in the past.

My heart is with you tonight - I know this was the hardest of decisions for
you, but bless you for thinking of his best interests first.  You're a true
horseman.