> Where do you get your BOSS?

At the farm and garden store - just be sure there are no additives -
sometimes you will find that if you buy it at a place that sells a lot
of bird seed.  I think it is one of those things that you aren't going
to see any appreciable difference just to look at them but you're just
adding a little somehting extra to the arsenal - in and of itself, it
isn't a cure for SE, just one more tool.  I don't have a problem with
it affecting their weight but that's probably because I take care to
keep an eye on it and cut back when I need to in other areas.  I don't
have as much problem with it adding weight as I do with corn oil or
rice bran oil.

--
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them." -
William Farley

"I ride ponies because heart is not measured in hands." - Steve Edwards