My daughter was married  last weekend and this is the link to some of
the pictures.  The first wedding she ever went to at age 10 was the
marriage of her riding instructor .  Her riding instructor was married
in the horse pasture and arrived in a white horse drawn carriage and
had big white tents for the reception.  For the last 19 years that has
remained her idea of a fairy tale wedding and we were able to fulfill
that dream in the beautiful NC mountains.  We were blessed with
absolutely perfect weather and had a great time.

http://www.coreyandkyle.com/secret.html
--
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them." -
William Farley

"I ride ponies because heart is not measured in hands." - Steve Edwards