>>> He sounds like a guy that has forgotten how to have fun...

Seriously.   I think that's why Pat Parelli struck a chord with me about 6-8
years ago.  None of the other NH trainers really seemed to have so much FUN
doing what they do.  Unfortunately, I don't see that same level of enjoyment
in most of the Parelli-certified instructors, and not in Linda either.

>>>Perhaps he needs to attend the fat circus pony academy

Hey Janice, maybe you could double-certify some of the Parelli instructors
as FCPAI?   They could just bop over to the Panhandle when they are down
visiting Pat in Ocala...