2008/6/5 Laree Shulman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Now you can see that conformation to some extent is a personal opinion
> and that none of us are wrong, we just look each horse a little
> differently - bringing something different to the table.  Anyone else
> want to jump in before I tell you what I actually have under  saddle
> in this horse.

I love this sort of think Laree.  I'm wondering if a little video of
her walking in hand would help us as well.  Personally I thought her
back was a little long, but it's not sagging at all...so there must be
something else in her conformation that's keeping it solid...and
strong.

You're right about different perspectives...I didn't see cow hocks at
all.  The angle of her whole leg looked quite nice.  It was the side
picture that gave me pause.  I wonder if a picture of her standing
square would give us a better idea.

I love her expression though...she looks like a sweety..

I took some pics of Kria, but she immediately moved over to the poo
pile and she was impatient to be let out onto pasture so she's not
standing square in any pic.  I'll try again later.

Wanda
Wanda