On 6/6/08, Judy Ryder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  DEFINITIONS OF INSTRUCTOR STANDINGS
>
> Centered Riding, Inc., recognizes the following Instructor Levels:
>
> Section 2.1: Centered Riding Instructor Level I:
>
> The Level I Centered Riding Instructor is any riding instructor who has
> successfully completed a two-part Centered Riding Basic Instructor Course as
> a Participating Instructor. The Level I Instructor may teach Centered Riding
> as it applies to his/her own specialty areas.

In my Certified Fat Circus Pony Academy level one apprenticeship, the
very first step, is getting the pony to wear a carriage pume and
taking photos of it.  I can get them off ebay for 18 bucks, so I have
my apprentices order them from me for 38 bucks.
Janice

Janice

--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.