On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 02:47:20AM -0500, Janice McDonald wrote:
> On 6/6/08, Judy Ryder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  DEFINITIONS OF INSTRUCTOR STANDINGS
> >
> > Centered Riding, Inc., recognizes the following Instructor Levels:
> >
> > Section 2.1: Centered Riding Instructor Level I:
> >
> > The Level I Centered Riding Instructor is any riding instructor who has
> > successfully completed a two-part Centered Riding Basic Instructor Course as
> > a Participating Instructor. The Level I Instructor may teach Centered Riding
> > as it applies to his/her own specialty areas.

according to lucile bump, who was my instructor-instructor, they
basically don't let you back for part 2 (four days, includes supervised
teaching of students) if they think you're not going to make it after
part 1 (two and a half days and you teach other instructor-candidates).

i brought one of my own students to be a "participating student" in part
2 -- they had everyone *but* me teach her, of course.  it was great; she
learned bundles, and now i have someone to geek with at home.

--vicka