>>> Every breeding evaluation I know of in North America had a seminar offered,
>>> usually
>>> the day before where anyone could learn the details of how and what the
>>> judges look at
>>> and how the marks are be arrived at.

When was the last evaluation you attended in the USA?

Can you explain to us what "wet tendons" are, in the context of Icelandic
judging?  What
percentage of the leg score do they affect, as oppose to, say, feathers?  What
else goes
into the two leg scores?  The FIZO rules don't explain this.

Can you explain how a horse with cow hocks and sickle hocks gets a 7.5-8 or
above?  (I saw
such a horse in person, and was able to touch his legs and look at them from
all angles.)
How can a horse with such legs get judged "average" or "above average"?

Can you write us an explanation of what the two leg scores comprise, in detail?
 It's not
spelled out in the FIZO rules - I can't tell how much is based on superficial
traits, and
how much is based on actual structure?