2008/6/12 stroppelj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> http://www.stormhestar.de/german/horse_view.asp?ID=63149#
> video here:
> http://www.hestafrettir.go.is/stodhestar/?stodhID=IS2002177797#top
> click on spila myndband
>
> he also is a very good mover (not regarding to the marks, he doesn't
> show enough speed in the gaits ;-), but I like him very much, very
> supple, always light in the hand, have a look at the video, and don't
> look at the position of the saddle!)

Thanks Jasmin.  Are there any good conformation photos of him, or
videos of him moving without rider interference?  I'd like to see more
of him.

Lack of good conformation photos or videos is something sadly lacking
not just in the icelandic world, but everywhere.  Leg photos are often
oddly angled or completely missing OR the horse is standing camped
out.  When I see a horse standing camped out...I immediately think ...
'ah...problems with the legs".

Wanda