>> http://icehorses.blogspot.com/2008/06/diddis-statement.html

You know, I missed watching the video the first time I went to this link.
(I just read what he said.)    I just watched it.   The horse is fighting
Diddi the whole time. . . and when he stands still, the horse figits, flexs
his head down and up, backs up, moves to the side.   Then you notice there's
been no release in the reins.   Diddi is holding them just as tightly as
ever and the horse is trying to find his own relief from the constant
pressure in his mouth..     But the pressure never lets up.

-- Renee M. in Michigan