Hi, I have found a great saddle find. I rescue horses and place them in  good
homes. I sorta know what people are looking for or this would not work. In
my travels with this work, I was offered a saddle that was peeled in two.
Looked  weird. So I took it and started looking over it and realized it was
unsewn
from  the front where the tree was exposed. This saddle is very nice it is a
Passier,  Hanover dressage saddle 17" with a full quarter tree with a wide
center. We  turned over the saddle I ride with and they matched closely except
my
saddle was  longer. Now I do not ride dressage style but if it fits Icys this
is great. It  was used on a huge quarter Morgan type mare. I am now keeping my
eye open for a  large paint horse for another person wanting a rescue. They
ride English. This  is very rewarding when you get a match. Sylvia

fuel-efficient used cars.