In a message dated 6/22/2008 3:37:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

I have another saddle that I bought a couple months ago that works OK but  is
maybe a little long for him. Seat is a bit big for me also but it is comfy.
It is the best I can do for now.  It does not have a name on it at all so  it
is aftermarket. I will try out the Passier when it is fixed. Now I do like a
saddle with a tree.
It has been terrible hot here 108 or so and the people are hiding inside. I
have been sick with the crud and then the doctor put me on a Calcium
supplement.  I almost died from the reaction. My sister says I need to wear a
tag. She
was an  ER Nurse for a while and went back to school and did her MA in
education and  teaches at a nursing college back east. We are all very allergic
everything  and anything. This time my tongue swelled up and my mouth is in
terrible shape  from the reaction, hives also but that was a start. I have
reactions all the  time to meds. I never remember them all it is so extensive.
I am
like a cat and  cannot take most things normal to other people. Herbal shampoo
for instance  gives me hives terrible, deodorant, soap powder. I thought it
was the soap I was  using and took two showers a day to get it off me and took
my hive pills which  zonk me out. Then it dawned on me it was the new pills. I
quit taking them of  course and then went to the druggist to see what the
reactions were to the drug,  Exactly what happened. Oh yeah no calcium for me
thank you very much.
I do not think I will ride until it cools off. Sylvia

fuel-efficient used cars.