http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2483281329905478686

Here is a link to a video I made today of Cali in the arena where Svort
lives.  As many of you know, I picked her up from Karen yesterday and
brought her home to Maryland.  She and Svort will be moving to my home in
about two weeks when the new fencing is complete.  Yesterday I introduced
the two mares but then separated them for the evening since I wouldn't be
around to keep an eye on things.  Today I reintroduced them in the arena
which is a bit overgrown.  For about 15 minutes or so they both walked
around picking at grass, then suddenly Cali started to circle the ring.  I
do not think she was upset, her ears were forward, her movements were
controlled, and Svort was not worried at all, so I am pretty certain she
just felt like stretching her legs and showing off.
When I left them tonight they had even spent a few minutes doing some mutual
grooming.  I think all is well.
Jacki