>This is basically a synopsis of comments from a roundtable?  and not an
>official standing of FEIF at this point?

>From someone who was there:
"It was done at the last FEIF conference.  We all had to go in groups
and answer certain questions which led to these answeres.  Personally,
I  felt it all went on too long and was unnecessary after 2 days of
long meetings  and several people sloped off.  It was all very HR.
When asked  about what people would go away from the conference and
do, one person replied  "give up riding".  They took all these answers
and compiled the  document."

Mic

Mic (Michelle) Rushen

Solva Icelandic Horses and DeMeulenkamp Sweet Itch Rugs:
www.solva-icelandics.co.uk