In a message dated 6/30/2008 9:29:38 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Thank You Kaaren for your input on that ride. That particular saddle had  two
settings for the leathers one further back and one forward. The lady had it
on the further back one way too far back for me. I felt like I was being
pitched  forward.  This saddle thing is sure a problem. My pony got fatter
again
not  being ridden since my husband has had the stroke.  He is home all the time

now and I think he feeds him a little now and again. haha. He needs to go to
Jenny Craig farm for fat animals.
I feel I am getting weaker on the mount issue.  My right leg is  dragging
some and so getting on and off is tricky. That is how I fell the right  leg
drug
and caught up on the pad and I left without it.
Sylvia _www.gemstonerottweilers.com_ (http://www.gemstonerottweilers.com)
look at my show dogs.

fuel-efficient used cars.