he looks like trigger.  i was thinking yesterday how he would take the
reins in his mouth and put his ears back and try to take them from my
hand when he would get tired of standing around when I would be
chatting with people or something.  that was so funny to me!! HAHAHA
but others would go oh my.  they just did not understand him.  he is
like the don rickles of icelandics whereas Trausti is like the john
denver of icelandics.  nasi is like the carrot top of icelandics
janice
--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.