On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> HA!!! Oh man, did you ever nail the first two - I don't know Nasi well
> enough to know if he's Carrottop!
>

> Karen Thomas, NC

oh believe me, if you do the parelli horsenality thing nasi is most
definitely extrovert fearless comedian, i dont know which one is that.
 but it is scaring me because the only one i raised from babies is my
daughter, my dog ruby, stonewall and nasi. and so far they are all
totally 100% the most heartachingly spirited, funny, march to the beat
of their own drummer beings...  yet a horse can kill you so easily
when like that.  They have to be treated firmly and i am no good at
that!  Nasi, like the little mule, forced me to be firm, i got sick of
his hi-jinks, galloping toward me to frighten me, clipping me to knock
me down or knock the feed bucket out of my hand, constantly nipping
and being in my space... this was from age 6 months to one year.  Then
at around one year I just couldnt take him being dangerous like that
and got real firm with him so he did exactly like stonewall...  he
became ingenious at discerning when he has crossed a line and goes
yiiiii and beats a quick retreat.  But he cant be like stonewall.
Stonewall, I dont know if he has a screw loose or if its me, but I
dont want to take any chances.  I sometimes feel scared to train nasi
something, afraid i will mess him up...
Janice
--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.