On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 10:39 PM, Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I hope he's ok, but I wouldn't worry too much from the way it sounds. I've
> had several
> cases where horses get some sort of hives.  The cases we've had where the
> horses didn't
> seem uncomfortable seemed to get better in a day or two on their own, with no
> treatment.

When I got down to the barn this morning he looked fine.  Couldn't
find any sign of the bumps/hives.  When Calvin would get them he would
end up with crusty areas on the skin after the bumps were gone.  Hi
were probably bug bites because he had fewer of them Where Falki had a
really large area covered with the bumps.  Of course I had used the
Red Rum Tea Tree and Arnica Roll On.  Even if it had nothing to do
with him getting better, it made me feel better to think I was doing
something that wouldn't hurt.

--
Anna
Southern Ohio