On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 5:03 AM, Mic Rushen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 22:09:58 -0400, you wrote:
>
>> I has some roll on tea tree and arnica lotion
>>by Red Rum and am almost out of it.  Can't find it except on sites
>>from the UK
>
> If you can't get any over there I can pick some up and send it to you.
>
> Mic

I did find a site called barnstormers that says they will ship to US.
I'm to send an e-mail for a quote.  So unless something doesn't work
out, I'll just order thru them instead of troubling you.  I'll save
that favor for allowing me a visit one day.  About the only place in
Europe I'd like to visit is Scotland/Wales.  Chile-the Patagonia
region and Hawaii-the big island are also on my list for 'one of these
days'.  I'll not be doing any traveling for hopefully a couple of
years as I have a 12 year old diabetic Yorkie that really can't be
left with any one.  He blood sugar drops dangerously low when she gets
stressed and that's just too much to expect anyone other than us to
try to monitor and treat.  She's such a sweet little girl and such a
good sport about the testing and shots we can give her a few more
years of our attention.  She does well traveling with us by car so we
still go to Florida and we've been to NC a few times with her and the
other dogs

--
Anna
Southern Ohio