I am working with Trausti on desensitization to huge flapping flags.

There is a group of 6 or 8 local ladies who get together once a week to work
with a very patient and good-natured cowboy type riding instructor to do
drill team.  It's been really good for my friend Gayle in terms of general
horsemanship.  One of the things they are working on is riding with large
flapping flags.  Another gal, Donna who is probably 60 ish and not a small
woman at all rides a nice big Paso Fino gelding.  She lost control of the
flag, which whirled around and started whacking Trigger in the butt, making
him spin in place.  The instructor kept saying "Drop the flag.  Drop the
flag", but Donna was afraid that would make matters worse.  I guess it was
quite a show.

Nancy