2008/7/10 Renee Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> That reminds me:   I just did that Panacur Powerpak thing with everyone
> which Janice was doing at the same time.   Janice -- did you notice any
> improvement in Jas after that treatment?

I haven't done it, but when everyone one the list was talking about
it, I suggested it to a neighbour/trainer friend who was having
trouble keeping weight on one of her horses and had been having
trouble for a number of years with him.  She was considering putting
him down.  It worked wonders on him, and he's healthy and glossy now
and at a perfect weight.

So it DOES work.

BTW...this same neighbour has a gaited morgan in for training.  He
looks like a lovely guy...but big...

Wanda

--
Thoughts become things...