On 7/11/08, Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Uhm, Janice, WHAT rectangles?

i would see some come up and then shed.  i would wonder if they were
old or if I caused them!  If you watch his they will grow as summer
progresses, then in fall shed.  rectangles.  I swear.  I thought it
was because I am a horrible poster. ANd I worry about Trausti because
he doesnt tell you anything.  You could put sandspurs under the saddle
pad and he would just man up and not snivvel.
Janice
--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.