>>> I have a chance to get to the Liz Graves clinic being held here in
>>> Saskatchewan on Aug 2 and 3.  I'm just ironing out a few details but
>>> hopefully I can make it.  Pinch me!

You'll have a good time.  Will you audit or ride?  Liz is just so upbeat and
positive, without being saccharine sweet - she's always the optimist, but
she's also very honest.   Most of the clinic attendees where I've been have
just loved her...but a couple haven't, simply because they didn't like what
she had to say.   Sometimes the truth hurts, although Liz tries her best not
to hurt feelings.  I'm looking forward to her coming back here this fall.
She's a caring, compassionate horseman, and just a all-round great person.