2008/7/17 Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> You'll have a good time.  Will you audit or ride?

I'll be auditing.  Solon is my only ride now...and he's not trained
yet.  Though I do have him doing a snazzy little back up when I point
to a foot.  (Don't tell Kevin I was out with my huge toe squashed into
some Dawgs)...

Solon IS gaited and I think it will help me understand what he's all
about before I start working on any gait things.  But that's all
WAAAAYYY down the road after he's learned to walk with a rider on his
back.

I wonder if I should take some good conformation shots of him and show
them to Liz?   Do you think Liz might have a look at him and tell me
where she thinks he'll be on the gait chart?  Does she do that during
clinics at all?

Judy, I am going to get some video of him doing his 'thing' so we can
all study what it is that he's doing on his own.  We've got to get
some pics of these youngsters 'tolting' and have a good look.  We all
know it's a gait, but it's what kind of gait that intrigues me.

Wanda

--
Thoughts become things...