oh this is awesome, and the horse is not an old broke down deadhead
either, it is heads up, alert, listening, paying attention to whats
going on behind his head.  Gosh i just wish all handicapped people
could have an opportunity.  I was at a bluegrass gathering recently
and there is a man from tuscaloosa I have known for 30 years who is
paralyzed from the waist down.  He plays mandolin and sings, is a very
gifted musician.  Someone asked me about my horses and after I
answered he said quietly "I used to ride a lot before my accident
(automobile at age 18, now he is about 60) and it is something I sorta
wish I could do again."  and I told him he could sure ride my jas
someday, we could get him up there and he could hang on, and he smiled
real big.
Janice
--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.