-----Original Message-----
From: IceHorses@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Karen Thomas
Hi Lori,

I'd love to have all those trails right from my backyard!

>>>Sounds like you should fit in just fine on this list.  :)  Cherie has
a >>two-year-old filly that I think she still wants to sell.

Karen's right, I do have a 2 year old, black filly, Roka that I posted
photos of a few days ago.  I'm supposed to sell her or her mother, but I
really want to keep both...I live and work as a farm manager on my
boss's property and am supposed to have two horses (I can get away with
three) and right now I have four, but I have not made much of an effort
to sell either ;)

I think Roka will be nicely gaited under-saddle because she does a
variety of gaits out in the pasture and in-hand, no guarantees as to
what gait, but it should be comfy.  Her dad does the signature rack/tolt
and saddle rack, mom leans more toward a slight foxtrot.

She does a lot of hiking with me and has had a couple driving lessons, I
was saddling her mom and she wanted to try so I put my Sensation saddle
on her and loosely girthed her.  She could care less.

You should come down and see Karen's kids and my girl!

Cherie

Checked by AVG.
12:00 AM

------------------------------------

IceHorses Community for Photos and Videos:  http://kickapps.com/icehorses

"The greatest enemy of the truth very often is not the lie- deliberate,
contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic."

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer

[] Lee Ziegler  http://leeziegler.com
[] Liz Graves  http://lizgraves.com
[] Lee's Book  Easy Gaited Horses http://tinyurl.com/7vyjo
[] IceHorses Map  http://www.frappr.com/IceHorses