Any ideas? The reason I need this is that I have a script which
generates a list of "object Host" for our EC2 instances. This happens
automatically and we need to exclude certain hosts based on AWS
attributes (VpcId). However, I am unable to modify the script, so I
need a way to do this in Icinga2. Ideally I would like to *ignore* the
host objects rather than assign a dummy check to them.

Any ideas are appreciated.

--
---