copas ya :)

--

*CES 2010: Google all sold out*

*
Google’s* Nexus One has surprised quite a few people. Its specification
includes some nice things such as Qualcomm’s Snapdragon processor which made
the device quite fast and the thing that Google does its own sales makes an
interesting case, as the company will move to hardware selling market.

Google has figure out that this is a good way to make some more money and to
make more devices that will help Google in its plans to conquer the world.
We saw the phone last night at the Pepcom conference and we can say that
from a design point of view, it looks ok. It boasts some nice features and a
fast CPU, but once we called Google and pretended we wanted to buy one, an
automated response informed us that they ran out of them.

At this point we could not buy one, but Google assured us that the phone
will be available quite soon. It is selling for $529.99 without any
contract. T-Mobile will offer it for less than $200 and Europe will get it
via exclusive deal with Vodafone. It should start shipping in Q1 2010.

http://www.fudzilla.com/content/view/17120/1/

Click  http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/
          Choice Apply for Group Membership

or

 Please visit the following page:
 http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/subscribe?hl=en-GB

To send a message to the owner, visit the following page:

 http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/post?sendowner=1&hl=en-GB    or

    id.andr...@gmail.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/id-android?hl=en?hl=en-GB

id-android+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

Indonesian Android Community on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112207700729

Kirim email ke