barusan google nemu ini

http://discussion.treocentral.com/archive/index.php/t-132217.html

dikotak ke 3 dari thread diatas ada yang kasih input

Yes, i do mean the 680. This works ONLY if i have my Vodafone chip in. i
would in message go to: menu/options/ preferences and there would a line for
SMS Receipts (underMMS Receipts) to enable the feature.

Also, while writing a message, Menu/ Compose... teh last option would be
"Receipts" and you can request receipt for that message.

Di treo680 saya tidak ada option itu, apa di treo 680 teman2 ada?
sebenarnya delivery report itu option dari pda atau operator sih?

thanks

--
Andriansah

http://andri.andriani.web.id/