Dapet info nich dengan link-nya..

Palm to Launch Pre Two Days Before iPhone. Costs
$200.<http://feedproxy.google.com/%7Er/Smoking-Apples/%7E3/8kT_KhswfbM/>

Palm to launch Pre two days before iPhone. Costs $200.
→<http://www.palm.com/us/products/phones/pre/>

Palm really wants to take a gamble with the launch of their saving grace.
Their pricing structure of $200 after $100 mail-in-rebate already has some
folks agitated. Add to that it’s a minimum $70/$90 for the data plan *(not
sure how carriers work in US)*, and $70 for the touchstone charger and
things suddenly start to feel expensive.

Personally I’d like the Pre to rock Apple a little bit. Android after all
was a total disappointment.

Kalau $200 diawal, lalu $70/bulan selama 1 tahun saja, berarti harga-nya
udah diatas 10jt tuch..

salam

--
Salam