From:
idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com [mailto:idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bambang Ismoyo
Sent:
Thursday, September 01, 2005 8:57 AM
To:
idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Ida-Krisna Show] Joke: How to impress woman & man

audh auk tdiak nargti bsahayna

-----Original Message-----
From: idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Meidi Imanullah
Sent: 31 Agustus 2005 18:44
To: idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com

Ha ha ha. trims Bu Erlina,

Masih mending "dugi ka paketrok iteuk" coba kalo "dugi ka paketrok waos....???"

On 9/1/05, erlina widyawati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Pagi Pak Meidi,

Betul sejkali pak..saya setuju. Memang kenyataannya
tulisan di bawah ini saya ambil dari tulisannya pak
Rhenald Kasali, karena katanya begitu sulitnya
memahami keinginan dan kemisteriusan seorang wanita
..he..he..
semoga bisa lebih memahami keinginan sang istri di
rumah...:) dan sy doakan langgeng sampe kakek nenek (
orang sunda bilang mah..dugi ka paketrok
iteuk..ha..ha..)

Hv great long weekend.

wass, erlina

--- Meidi Imanullah < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wah kalo menurut saya sih malah tips dibawah ini yg
> harus lebih intensif
> saya lakukan kpd istri saya di rumah....(bukan pd
> saat cari pasangan, he he
> he)
>
> On
8/31/05, erlina widyawati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >

> > Untuk para lajang yang lagi cari pasangan, mungkin
> > bisa di pertimbangkan tips tips ringan berikut
> ini:
> >
> > How to impress woman:
> > 1. Respect her..
> > 2. Honor her..
> > 3. Compliment her..
> > 4. Cuddle her..
> > 5. Kiss her..
> > 6. Cares her..
> > 7. Listen to her..
> > 8. Comfort her..
> > 9. Wine and dine her..
> > 10. Stand by her..
> > 11. Love her..
> > 12. Go to the end of the earth for her...
> >
> > (weleh...ribet..banget..ya...buat dapetinnya..what
> > woman)!
> >
> > How to a impress a man:
> >
> > 1. Just show up naked
> > 2. Bring him food
> >
> > Bener nich cuma segini?..he..he..maaf bukan kata
> saya
> > lho..
> >
> > Rgds,erlina

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Radio station advertising

Satellite radio stations

Cb radio base station

Weather radio station

Radio station promotion

Christian radio station

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

§          Visit your group "idakrisnashow" on the web.

§          To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

§          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

--
meidii.multiply.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL (Disclaimer)
This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not disseminate, distribute, or copy this communication, by e-mail or otherwise, or take any action in reliance on it. Instead, please notify us immediately by return e-mail (including the original message in your reply) to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and then delete and discard all copies of the e-mail.

Radio station advertising Satellite radio stations Cb radio base station
Weather radio station Radio station promotion Christian radio station

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Kirim email ke