Ok.... ada yang bisa aku tambahain niii...

This MUST be read aloud ( for the full effect ). It's hilarious &
you will understand what "Tendjewberrymud" means by the end of the
conversation.
>     The following is a telephone exchange between a hotelguest and
room service, at a hotel in Asia which was recorded and published in
the Far East Economic Review.........

>     Room Service : "Morny. Ruin sorbees.!" (morning, room service)
>     Guest : "Sorry, I thought I dialed room service"
>
>     Room Service : "Rye...Ruin Sorbees...morny.! Djewish to ordor
sumteen ?"  (right... room service.. morning! do you wish to order
something)
>     Guest : "Uh..yes. I'd like some bacon and eggs"
>
>     Room Service : "Ow July dem ?" (how do you like them)
>     Guest : "What?"
>
>     Room Service : " Ow July dem ?...pry, boy, pooch ?" (how dou
you like them? fry, boil, poached...
>     Guest : "Oh, the eggs.!  How do I like them.?  Sorry,
scrambled please."

>     Room Service : "Ow July dee baycem...crease ?" (how dou you
like the bacon .....crisp?)
>     Guest : "Crisp will be fine."
>
>     Room Service : "Hokay. An San tos ?" (okay, and some toast)
>     Guest : "What ?"
>
>     Room Service : "San tos. July San tos ?" (Some toast, you like
toast?)
>     Guest : "I don't think so."
>
>     Room Service : "No ? Judo one toes ???" (no. you don't want
toast)
>     Guest : "I feel really bad about this, but I don't know
what "judo One toes" means."

>     Room Service : "Toes! Toes !. why djew Don Juan toes ?  Ow bow
inglish mopping we bother ?"
>     (tost! toast! why do you want tost? how about english muffin
with butter?)
>     Guest : "English muffin.!!  I've got it ! You were
saying "toast". fine.Yes.!, an English muffin will be fine...

>     Room Service : "We bother ??" (with butter?)
>     Guest : "No...just put the bother on the side."
>
>     Room Service : "Wad ??" (what?)
>     Guest : "I mean butter...just put it on the side."
>
>     Room Service : "Copy ??"  (coffee?)
>     Guest : "Sorry?"
>
>     Room Service : "Copy...tea...mill ?  (coffee, tea, milk?)
>     Guest : "Yes. Coffee please, and that's all."
>
>     Room Service : "One Minnie. Ass ruin torino fee, strangle
ache, crease baycem, tossy singlish, mopping we bother honey sigh,
and copy....rye ???"
>     (one minute. As room.......fee, scramble egg, crsip bacon,
toast english, muffin with butter honey on side, and coffee, right?)
--- In idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com, "Ocha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hehehehehe.................. room service melayani suami dan anak
donks.....!!

juga kalo nggak lengkap karena ada beberapa yang aku nggak mengerti
juga hekekekekekkek...........

> [...]
>     Guest : "Sorry?"
>
>     Room Service : "Copy...tea...mill ?  (coffee, tea, milk?)
>     Guest : "Yes. Coffee please, and that's all."
>
>     Room Service : "One Minnie. Ass ruin torino fee, strangle
ache, crease baycem, tossy singlish, mopping we bother honey sigh,
and copy....rye ???"
>     (one minute. ......., scramble egg, crsip bacon, toast
english, muffin with butter honey on side, and coffee, right?)
>     Guest : "Whatever you say.!!"
>     Room Service : "Tendjewberrymud"   (thank you very much)
>     Guest : "You're welcome.!!"

>   "Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying 'Good Morning'.
>   It has silent message saying that I remember you when I wake up.
>   Wish you have a Great Day!" -- Ida & Krisna
>
>   Jangan lupa untuk selalu menyimak Ida Krisna Show di 99.1 DeltaFM

Over 1 billion served! The most music videos on the web.
Click to Watch now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/xmKGzA/IARHAA/kkyPAA/iPMolB/TM