Judul film barat versi bahasa sunda tea ..

Saving Private Ryan -- Nulungan si Rian
Enemy At The Gate -- Musuh Ngajedog di Pager
Rocky -- Osok Neunggeulan Batur
Rain Man -- Lalaki Cicing di Bogor
Die Hard - Teu Paeh-Paeh
Die Hard II -- Can Paeh Keneh, euy
There's Something About Marry -- Ari Ceu Meri Kunaon Teh?
Mission Impossible -- Moal Bisa Atuh
Titanic -- Tilelep
Paycheck -- Nganjuk Heula
Reign of Fire -- Beubeuleuman
Original Sin -- Tara Ka Mesjid
Sleepless In Seattle -- Cenghar Di Ciateul
Silence of The Lambs -- Embe Pundung
Ghost -- Jurig Kasep
Bad Boys -- Budak Baong
Are We There Yet? -- Lila Amat Teh Nepina?
Home Alone -- Katinggaleun di Imah
Freddy vs Jason -- Pasea
Casablanca -- Mengkol Ti Sudirman
Gone In Sixty Seconds -- Indit Siah Gancang!
The Awakening -- Hudang Sare
After The Sunset -- Tereh Maghrib
The End of Days -- Seep Waktosna
Godfather -- Juragan Sepuh
Godfather II -- Juragan Anom

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or the entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail
and delete this message including any of its attachments from your system. Any
use, review, reliance or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. The
views expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of PT Astra
International Tbk and should not be construed as the views, offers or
acceptances of PT Astra International Tbk.

Create your own customized LAUNCHcast Internet Radio station.
Rate your favorite Artists, Albums, and Songs. Skip songs. Click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r4oloD/xA5HAA/kkyPAA/iPMolB/TM