SELAMAT HARI ULANG TAHUN, 17 NOVEMBER 2005.
MUDAH2AN SELALU DALAM KEBAHAGIAAN MENJALANI HIDUP INI BERSAMA KELUARGA.

SEMOGA ALLAH SWT MEMBERIKAN KESEHATAN YANG BAIK, PANJANG UMUR DAN BANYAK
REZEKINYA.

SUKSES UNTUK MBAK IDA ARIMURTI,

CIHUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

INDRA SURYA.

<Disclaimer> :
This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must
not disclose, distribute or use the information in it as this could be a
breach of confidentiality. If you have received this message in error,
please advise us immediately by return e-mail and delete the document. The
address from which this message has been sent is strictly for business mail
only and the company reserves the right to monitor the contents of
communications and take action where and when it is deemed necessary. Thank
you for your co-operation.

Tired of hearing the same songs over and over?
Listen to Internet Radio! Skip songs. Click to listen to LAUNCHcast!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/.mKGzA/HARHAA/kkyPAA/iPMolB/TM