--- Start of Idrisi List message

Michael Bedward wrote:

> >what is the best way of exchanging data between Idrisi (2.0 f win) and
> >the ArcView Spatial Analyst?
> >If anyone has experiences please let me know.
>
> Search for floating-point files in the arcview on-line help.  This will tell
> you how to import binary or ascii raster files and the format of the
> required text header file.  If you convert you Idrisi image to a floating
> point file and rename it to *.flt it is suitable for import.
>
> regards
> Michael

Bogner & Golob OEG
Büro für Ökologie und Landwirtschaft
(Office for Ecology and Agriculture)
Kranzmayerstr. 61 F
A-9020 Klagenfurt
Austria, Europe

Tel.: ++43 463 218389
Fax.: ++43 463 218389 14

Email.: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://business.carinthia.com/bgolob/infomap.htm

--- End of Idrisi List message

IDRISI-L is an unmoderated list. As a service to list users, please post a
summary of useful responses to your questions.
subscribe to the list, send an email from the address to be subscribed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with "subscribe" (without quotes) as the first line
of the message body. To unsubscribe, do the same, only with "unsubscribe"
as the first line of the message body.