--- Start of Idrisi List message
Hi,

I want to perfom a Fourier Analysis on Landsat MSS and TM
data so I can then perform a supervised classification to
determine land cover, which Filter type would be best in
FILTERFQ - Homomorphic or Butterworth or another?

Could anybody please explain how to determine the value to
use for the 'cut off frequency' option.

Many thanks,

Matt

Matthew Linkie
Durrell Institute of Conservation and Ecology
Department of Anthropology
University of Kent
Canterbury
CT2 7NS
Tel: 01227 764000
Fax: 01227 827839
Website: http://www.sumatran-tiger.org.uk

--- End of Idrisi List message

IDRISI-L is an unmoderated list. As a service to list users, please post a
summary of useful responses to your questions.
subscribe to the list, send an email from the address to be subscribed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with "subscribe" (without quotes) as the first line
of the message body. To unsubscribe, do the same, only with "unsubscribe"
as the first line of the message body.