--- Start of Idrisi List message
Hi everybody,
I use ArcView Spatial Analyst and Idrisi32 second release.
I'm trying to automatize the importation of elevation data from an ASCII
archive, with latlong coordinates, divided in small areas.
I'm trying to call Idrisi32 from a VB project.
Would it be better wether to import each file separately as XYZ files, then
convert it to a raster file, using INITIAL and POINTRAS, then join the
images with CONCAT or MOSAIC; or join the vector files first, then convert
to raster? I suppose the latter manner would be better, but actually I dont'
know.
Thanks a lot.

Gabriele

----------
Gabriele Antolini
----------
Unità Ricerca e Sviluppo
Area Agrometeorologia e Territorio
ARPA - Servizio Meteorologico Regionale
40122, Viale Silvani 6, Bologna, Italia
tel +39/051-28 45 99, fax 28 46 64
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.smr.arpa.emr.it

--- End of Idrisi List message

IDRISI-L is an unmoderated list. As a service to list users, please post a
summary of useful responses to your questions.
subscribe to the list, send an email from the address to be subscribed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with "subscribe" (without quotes) as the first line
of the message body. To unsubscribe, do the same, only with "unsubscribe"
as the first line of the message body.
The list is archived at
http://www.mail-archive.com/idrisi-l%40clarklabs.org/.