--- Start of Idrisi List message
hi,
 when I try to work with the Spatial Dependence Modeler as described in
 the IDRISItutorial "Advanced GIS" (all settings -default) I get the
 message "Please enter a valid lag width". Now I am changing the
 automatically suggested lag-width to another and the Gstat-applet
 starts. And ends quickly with the error ""407.126" is not a valid
 floating point value".
 I am working with the original tutorial-files and "rain.vct" is
 displayed as a floating point-file !
 Could it be a problem deriving from my German version of WinNT (as I
 heard about that the SHAPEIDR module is only working with english
NT...)

 looking for help
 heli kammerer
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- End of Idrisi List message

IDRISI-L is an unmoderated list. As a service to list users, please post a
summary of useful responses to your questions.
subscribe to the list, send an email from the address to be subscribed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with "subscribe" (without quotes) as the first line
of the message body. To unsubscribe, do the same, only with "unsubscribe"
as the first line of the message body.
The list is archived at
http://www.mail-archive.com/idrisi-l%40clarklabs.org/.