On 14/11/22 08:26, Scott Kitterman wrote:

Is compatibility with DKIM sufficient for  the charter or should there be
broader language about compatibility with existing email architecture?  I'm
inclined to say "Yes", but I'm unsure about wording.

+1

Similarly, at least one of them could lead to normal indirect mail flows being
identified as replay attacks.  Is something specific needed about being
compatible with existing email deployments more generally (beyond DKIM
deployment compatibility) needed?  Once agian, I'd say "Yes", but am not sure
how to word it.

+1

- Roland