On Mon, Feb 5, 2024 at 1:39 PM Steffen Nurpmeso <stef...@sdaoden.eu> wrote:

> If a graphical user interface gives you a green "ok" button to
> click, or "red" otherwise, that is even better as in browser URL
> lines.  Then pop up a tree-view of message modifications and
> alertize where it broke, checkbox for is-this-really-an-evil.

I remember seeing a study presented at a conference that showed people
sometimes[*] click on links found in their spam folders.  If the act of
moving a suspect message out of the way is not enough to protect users from
bad actors, I can't imagine how a green-yellow-red light icon in the inbox
is going to do any better.

-MSK

[*] By this, I mean a statistically significant portion of them do.  The
number I remember is 18%, but I wouldn't be shocked to see it higher.