On Thu, 23 May 2024, John R Levine wrote:
> On Thu, 23 May 2024, Philip Guenther wrote:
> > This current round of visibility on risks of the l= tag and not signing
> > content-type is a moment where *signers* are being prodded and updating
> > their configurations. ,,,
>
> For about the tenth time, this particular issue is specifically called out
> in RFC 6376.  It is not new, <...>

If you're going to respond then I ask you respond to what I wrote and not
something I didn't.

Did I say it's new?  No.

I said "this current round of visibility", a statement which implies
_previous_ rounds of visibility of a NOT NEW thing.

I think it could be useful to leverage the current round of publicity to
fix more than the specific problem, but it sounds like you believe that's
a lost cause and reiterating advice is ineffective.  Oh well.

Philip