I'm interested in hearing people's thoughts on how they think DKIM could be extended (likely in a post 1.0 release I know) to support reputation and accreditation systems.

From past conversations, it seems the abililty to limit third party signing to a particular list of third parties would be important as well as the ability to use something more secure than DNS for storage of public keys like DKMS.

I know several people who run reputation and accreditation systems are considering use of "DKIM 2.0" for this purpose but I haven't seen any discussion lately about this.  If there are any "offline" discussions going on could someone please point me to a contact?

Thanks,

Mike Wolf
CTO
PeerConnect, Inc