----- Original Message -----
From: "Douglas Otis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Hector Santos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <ietf-dkim@mipassoc.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 4:29 AM
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] List based policy

> On Aug 5, 2006, at 10:02 PM, Hector Santos wrote:
>
> > Where did that come from anyway? "I sign all mail"  That isn't in
> > SSP DRAFT, in fact the SSP says for the o= tag:
>
> SSP did not accommodate listing authoritative domains.  Assume any
> domain entered into the list indicates that it authoritatively signs
> all messages for the From domain.  Being within the list brings this
> domain to the same level as that of the From domain.

Agree.

Other than maybe using a different tag name than DKIM-FP,  I think the
changes or a fascimile you suggest are good. It addresses the key issues
discussed over the year regarding authorized domains.  I don't see a problem
off hand and see no reason to not consider your changes for SSP-02.

Thanks Doug

http://www.santronics.com