> >What was the advantage of SSP with look-alike domains?
> >
> To find large unproductive ratholes?  Neither DKIM or SSP claim to have
> any direct effect on look-alike domain names, and there's nothing in our

DKIM_BASE allows a recipient to distinguish mail from the bank from
look-alike mail that pretends to be from the bank.  That information
comes in the form of the signing domain.

SSP has an advantage when we assume that criminals are stupid enough
to keep sending forged mail. It has no advantage with look-alike
attacks. Guess what criminals will do.

        Wietse