It could be considered as a way of faster adoption.
If I am a receiver and I am getting a lot of spam because I am not
able to verify a particular algorithm, then maybe I should start...
Self-correcting issue.

Regards,
Damon Sauer

On 3/3/07, John L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What is at issue is not what the sender thinkg of the algorithm. All
> that is at issue is describing what they do

Understood, but since what the sender does in this case has no effect on
how a receiver handles incoming mail, there's still no point in publishing
it.

R's,
John