On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 12:51:01 +1200 (FJT) Franck Martin <fra...@genius.com>
wrote:
>Yes the reputation of the domain override things, but what happens when it
is the first time a domain is seen? Does DKIM help or not?

It can't.

>Also, I'm thinking in terms of points like for spammassin. Seeing some
patterns in the email increase or lower the points.

Some of the people involved early in the SPF project had the same idea.  It
did encourage spaammer to adopt it, but it also had a big backlash after
people noticed spammers could publish SPF record just fine and the positive
points were just helping spammers.

I don't suggest a repeat.

Scott K