In light of the comments by Bill Oxley and my belief that the ability of
a domain to designate signing by a specified 3rd party is useful, I'd
like to see this included in the update. I believe this would be useful
for ISPs as well as ESPs. I don't have any specific wording or proposals
on this.

Michael Hammer - mham...@ag.com
Web Operations Security
AG Interactive/americangreetings.com